I was recently given the MyMemories Scrapbooking Suite software to review for my readers. I was excited to review it, because as a digital scrapbook kit designer, I often get questions from customers regarding this program. Specifically, if and how my designs will work in this scrapbooking software. I’ve always had to refer them to someone else to get their questions answered. Learning this program would allow me to *hopefully* be able to answer their questions! I do have to admit, that as a PSE user, I was skeptical about learning a new program. But, I have to say that this program was not only SOOOO easy to learn and to use, but the MyMemories team has a ton of online tutorials. http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/2010/05/march-into-mms-video-tutorials-links.html
Can I just say that I LOVE video tutorials!!! In less than an afternoon, I was able to watch the video’s, learn the program, and create a few pages in it!!! Easy Peasy!!!
Here are some of my favorite features of this program:
- It was easy to download and install.
- Easy to learn (especially with those fabulous tutorials)!
- Easy to use…shadowing, placing pictures, elements, papers, cropping…all that fun “digi” stuff.
- I LOVE the rotate slider….this is something that my other program doesn’t have!
- LOVE the align function of “space evenly”. Holy cow…I don’t know how many times I’ve wished that my other program had that! I was jumping for joy when I discovered it in the MyMemories software!
- There are a ton of kits (free as well as kits to purchase) on the MyMemories website.
In addition to MyMemories providing their software for me to review – they are also providing a free copy for one of my readers! How exciting is that??? All you have to do to enter is to head on over to MyMemories.com, browse through their huge assortment of digital kits , then come back here and leave a comment telling me which kit is your favorite!
The winner, drawn by random, will be announced on Feb 15, 2013!
Purchase the MyMemories Software Suite now and save $10 by using the promo code STMMMS69630!
Finally, check out these layouts that I created using the MyMemories software. They were both created using my kit, “Friend” which will be released in my store at Stuff to Scrap on Friday Febraury 1, 2013: